I am so grateful to have been nominated for this award. When I read the description of these awards, it amazes me that somebody saw these words, and thought; “Nick’s blog really fits this award.” In the short time that I’ve been writing for this blog, I am so happy to say that I have found some really great blogs/bloggers that I love reading. So I thank Angela Campbell with Never Forget, Never Regret for this nomination!
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who ‘share and inspire others’” –The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Put the above logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their ‘About’ page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more of you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My Best Posts
These are the posts that I am most proud of. Posts that I finished writing and felt really great about!
- I love watching movies and collecting DVDs, but there are a lot of “classic movies” that I’ve never seen. Star Wars, Forrest Gump, Cast Away, etc. I suppose putting Tom Hanks in a movie instantly makes it a “classic.”
- I don’t like cake that much. I’m into it if it’s there, but I don’t go to birthday parties with high hopes of eating cake.
- I named my first car “Barbie” because she was a Malibu. My second/current car is Skipper because she’s picking up on Barbie’s sloppy seconds aka me.
AND THE NOMINEES ARE…
Thanks again for reading!