I started this blog for myself, as a way to bring a former passion back into my life. It didn’t matter about who was reading it, or how many likes I received, all I wanted was a place to put my words. I have to say the likes and comments have been incredibly kind, and I am so grateful for this wonderful WordPress community. That being said, I want to thank Suraj Kumar for nominating me for this award. We all want each other to succeed and grow with our writing, and this is how we do it.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
7 Facts about me:
- I’ve mentioned it before, but I love Kangaroos. It started when I did an acting project in high school where I had to act as a Kangaroo for several weeks.
- If I could have any superpower it would probably be telekinesis because I’m incredibly lazy and never want to get up and get things.
- I would love to be a teacher. I enjoy working with kids and think being a mentor to a group of them would be incredibly rewarding.
- I love playing board games and card games. Any sort of game really.
- I’m not a fan of birds, most specifically pigeons because they are so shady, and I have no trust for them.
- My favorite vegetable is Brussels Sprouts which is not a popular opinion, but IT’S MY LIFE.
- I really enjoy cooking. I am not talented enough to make it a career, but I love making dinners at home and trying new recipes.
- Sascha Darlington
- Beer-enity Now!
- A Pensieve For Your Thoughts
- Misadventurous Mummy
- The Life Is A Journey…
- Broke Ass Girl Travel
- My Struggling Heart
- Spirit Signia
- New Wave
- Gwen Eleanor
- Paul E Bailey
- The Urban Spaceman
- P.S. It’s Peri
- Royal Daughters
Keep blogging, and keep passing the love! We’re all in this together!